Sketches: The Incomplete Works is a sample library of 20 original compositions created by multi-instrumentalist/producer, Wu10. This unique collection offers timeless and classic blends of various genres such as jazz, gospel, funk, rock, R&B as well as soul. Wu10 plays a wide range of instruments from the Moog to the mandolin that give this sample pack an eccentric vibe loaded with feel good music.
He has created timeless tracks with some of music’s greatest artists/ producers such as Raphael Saadiq, Earth, Wind, and Fire, Jill Scott, Anthony Hamilton, Mary J. Blige, Kal Banx, Symbolyc One (S1), Dreamville, Maxo Kream, and SiR. This collection of incomplete works was composed to be a building block for new inspiring works.
Cover art drawing by Alabama artist Faith Carpenter
Sketches: The Incomplete Works (Stems and Compositions)
- 20 full, yet incomplete compositions (and stems) with all instruments played by Kelvin Wooten
- Various vintage and modern analog and digital synths
- Acoustic and Electric Stringed Instruments
- Organs (Wind and ToneWheel)
- Vintage Electric Pianos and Grand Piano
- Vocal Melodies and Chants
- Various vintage and modern outboard gear and microphones
Compositions are in 44.1/16-Bit WAV file format.
All samples are tempo marked.
Compatible with any DAW
Digital downloads are non-refundable.
This sample pack may need master clearance. There will be license information included with your download. Please read.